Lenspick.com has flexible and user friendly terms and conditions. Our logistic arrangement Nationwide reaches every nook and corner through couriers, GoJaava’s and Indian Postal Services and the deliveries are made between 3-7 days subject to customer location.
Majority of our deliveries are prompt and reach the destination way before than our committed time. This keeps away the anxiety and apprehension of customers due to the fact that they receive the ordered items on or before time. We strongly believe in timely deliveries and always ensure compliance.
Though we offer Cash on Delivery (COD) across the nation but are challenged with some of the logistic services who refrain from support in B, C, D category towns, cities and demand payment through credit or debit cards and online transfer through internet.
Please reach our customer service at +91 9014442442 LENSPICK
Usage of WEBSITE
VenKart ECom Private Limited, a company incorporated under with Registrar of Companies (hereinafter referred to as ‘Company’) with its registered office at Plot No: 26, Vensoft house, Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta, Hyderabad. The Company is an internet based content and Ecommerce portal. This Agreement (hereinafter referred to as ‘Agreement’) portrays certain terms for usage of the Website by a visitor or a registered user and order products (hereinafter referred to as the “End User”, “User”)
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE THE USER AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW. THE COMPANY RESERVES RIGHT TO ALTER, AMEND AND MODIFY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT ANY TIME AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION. ALL SUCH AMENDMENTS AND MODIFICATIONS WILL BE DULY NOTIFIED PERIODICALLY. IF THE USER IS NOT AGREEABLE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WE URGE NOT TO ACCESS THE WEBSITE.
The user explicitly agrees to be bound by this Agreement, irrespective of whether a registered member or a visitor. By using the information, tools, features and functionality located on this website the user agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions detailed herein. The said terms and conditions displayed are recommended to be saved for future reference and records or can take a print out.
The Company specifically states that the services provided or offered by this Website and the Agreement that the user is bound by is meant only for individuals/entities that are permitted to enter into and be bound by a legal contract as per the prevalent laws. In the event, if the user is not legally permitted to enter into a contract or for some reason either due to the age or any other reason not permitted to enter into an Agreement then the user is not permitted to utilize the services provided by this website or enter into the Agreement. As an alternate the user can order items/products under parental supervision.
The user’s acceptance of this Agreement and utilization of services implies and he/she expressly and implicitly represent to the Company that they are of the legal contracting age or operating under parental supervision and nothing will invalidate this Agreement. The Company has the right to bind the user and respective parents to this Agreement.
In the event that the user is representing certain individuals, companies, third parties or any entities in any capacity then he/she expressly confirm that they have valid authority and the right to do so for and on behalf of them. By entering into this Agreement the user states that he/she has the right to bind such individual/s, companies, third parties or any entities to this Agreement.
The services made available on or through this website has been offered to the user for specific purpose of enabling users to purchase original merchandise such as eyewear (which includes both spectacles and contact lenses). It is not intended to be providing the user with any nature of certification, guarantee or warranty or any professional advice and is a mere information and guidance. By accessing, browsing and using this website the user agrees and acknowledges that he/she understands this limited and restricted use, and agree that they will not rely on the information and materials contained in this website for any purposes except as is intended. The user further agrees that in all actual matters the user is eventually accountable for determining specific requirements.
The user is sternly prohibited from unauthorized use of our systems or this website including but not limited to unauthorized entry, exploitation of passwords, or mishandling of any information posted to this website. The user acknowledges that the Company may disclose and transfer any information that they provide through this Website to
- Our affiliate or information providers
- To any third party but strictly with the userr permission or
- Legally bound to disclose any information due to compulsions under law
The user consents for broadcast transfer or processing of such information to or through any country in the world as deemed necessary or appropriate, and by using and providing information through this website the user agrees to such transfers.
The user expressly agrees and acknowledges that usage of website/s may be monitored, tracked and recorded. As such the user particularly consents to such monitoring, tracking and recording.
The user is responsible for being familiar with the current version of these Terms and Conditions posted on the website during each session. By continued accessing of this website or the services the user absolutely agrees to be bound by the revised terms and conditions. Any such revisions will be duly posted on this website and the Company may, if it chooses, sends an e-mail in this regard.
1. 2. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES AND PRODUCTS
The Company provides an opportunity for the user to purchase products from high end manufacturers and retailers. Upon placing order the Company shall ship the product to the user and will be entitled to its payment for services rendered.
All products and information displayed on the website/s constitute an "invitation to offer". Customer’s order for purchase constitutes the "offer" which shall be subject to terms and conditions as detailed in this Agreement. The Company may accept or reject the user’s offer in its sole discretion which cannot be contested by them.
The Company to the best of its knowledge has displayed or attempts to display on the website as precisely as is possible colors of the products that are displayed on the website. However, the color visible to the user is solely dependent on their monitor. Hence no guarantee is provided by the Company regarding user’s visibility of the colors on the website. The Company does not provide any warranty or guarantee that the product descriptions are precise, absolute, dependable, existing or error-free. If a product offered by the website is not as described, the user’s exclusive remedy is to return it in unused, unsoiled and resale condition.
The Company currently offers the following:
Eyewear through its website www.lenspick.com
The Company offers a large collection of contact lenses and related products along with information that will inform and guide the user to purchase.
USER OBLIGATION AND COVENATS TOWARDS THE PRODUCTS
In addition to user’s other covenants in this Agreement by ordering product/s on this website, he /she acknowledges and agrees that:
- He/she has a written and valid prescription from a doctor concerning prescription glasses or lenses and the information supplied to the Company will be truthful
- The user consents to the Company contacting their doctor to validate the legitimacy of the prescription if required
- That any non-delivery or wrong delivery of the products by the Company due to error in the information provided by the user then any re-delivery cost in addition to initial cost will be billed to them
- All information provided by the user including contact details, name and address, bank or credit card details are their own and valid and there is no falsification or deceitful act from their end
- That before placing an order the user will check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product the user agrees to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item's description
1.3. INFORMATION REQUIRED FROM THE USER
The Company hereby undertakes and confirms that the mechanism employed by the Company is more specific to users whereby no personal data or information is maintained or tracked or stored on Company’s servers or any third party servers. All such data or information shall at all times remain on the userr machine or server only.
1.4. ORDER AND SUPPLY OF PRODUCTS
- The user has to submit Order for the purchase of product as detailed under the website or can e-mail us at [email protected] or contact us at: +91 9014442442
- Once the order is submitted it expresses intention to purchase and the same may not be cancelled except as provided hereunder
- Based on the information provided by the user and subject to verification orders will be accepted for processing.
- All orders will be processed receipt of payment by the Company
- The user acknowledges that with respect to prescription glasses the Company reserves right to verify with prescribing doctor as well as independent qualified optician. Acceptance of the order is subject to similar grounds
- All orders will be confirmed via e-mail
- The Company will use its best efforts to ensure that order placed is successfully processed subject to availability of product/s. In the event products are sold out or unavailable, the Company will communicate regarding the same and either refund or provide with an opportunity to purchase a different product of similar value
1.5. PRICING AND PAYMENT
- The prices for are portrayed on the website and are incorporated into these terms by reference. All prices are in Indian Rupees. The prices, products and services are subject to change at Company’s discretion
- All prices are exclusive of taxes
- The Company employs its best efforts to ensure the accuracy of prices and related information stated on the Website. The Company does not make any representation that prices quoted will match offers provided by stores
- In the event of any unintentional error by the Company in quoting prices, the Company will notify of the error before payments are processed. The user will have choice to either accept the correct price or cancel the order
The Company accepts following form of payments:
- Online payment via Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and PayTM
- Cash on Delivery on limited locations
- Cash Deposit in our bank account
- The user agrees, understands, confirms and state that the card details provided to transact on the website will be accurate, precise and is owned by them. In the event the user uses the card belonging to any third party then they confirm that they have been authorized to or expressly permitted by such third party to use the card for making payments.
- The Company will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability for use of a card deceitfully will be on the user and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be wholly on the user.
- In addition to all other remedies available under law and equity and as detailed under this Agreement, the Company reserves the right to recover the cost of products, collection charges, attorney’s charges etc., from the user using the website illegally. Further, the Company reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings against such people for fraudulent use of the website and any other unlawful act or acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions.
Note: Our payment service provider’s risk department shall ask for certain documentation like Photo Id proof, address proof, card statement etc for verification of some transactions. In such cases order will be processed only once the customer provides necessary documentation and is verified and approved
1.6. DELIVERY AND CANCELLATION
- The Company expressly disclaims any guarantee of exactness as to the finish and appearance of the final product/s as ordered based on display on website. Quality of any product/s, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained through website may not meet the expectations. There may be alteration with respect to order. This will be communicated by the Company. If the user does not agree the Company will provide the user an opportunity to either receive a full refund or a voucher to be redeemed against the purchase of alternative product of same value
- Title and risk of loss for all product/s ordered shall pass on to the user upon the Company’s shipment to shipping carrier.
- The Company will make delivery on a ‘best effort’ basis after acceptance of orders. Subject to events beyond Company’s control the product/s will be shipped within 7 days of the acceptance of order
- The Company communicates dispatch details and will ship the product/s to mailing address provided while placing order. If the product/s are not received within a reasonable period of time the user should right away notify the Company.
- The user has an obligation to forthwith check product/s for accuracy upon receipt
- The Company reserves right to cancel an order in case the order request is not acceptable to the Company. Upon such cancellation, the Company will refund money. Any such cancellation shall be at the exclusive discretion of the Company and the user will have no right to contest. The reasons for cancellation could be due to non-availability of the product/s, inaccuracy in product or pricing information or due to reasons of any fraud or wrong usage of payment mechanism adopted by the user. Any cancellation will be intimated to the user by the Company.
- In the event the user desires to cancel any order then such cancellation must be done prior to dispatch of products. Once dispatched, the Company will not accept any cancellation request under any circumstances
1.7. LINK TO THIRD PARTY SITES
For availing services, the user as a member will make available personal information either to retrieve or collect data or information from third party websites. Such websites may be maintained by financial institutions with whom the user may have an account, bank with or created certain liabilities. The Company does not assume any responsibility or accuracy for such information or data maintained by third party either in terms of updating, accuracy, deletion, non-delivery or failure to store data, communications etc.
The website or third parties may provide or website may contain links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Responsibility for operation and content of those websites shall be exclusively with the organization identified as controlling the third party website and will be governed by separate terms and conditions. Links are provided for convenience. Inclusion of any link does not imply approval in anyway of the site to which it links.
As the Company has no control over such sites and resources the user acknowledges and agrees that the Company is not responsible for availability of external sites or resources and does not approve and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from these sites or resources
The user further acknowledges and agrees that the Company shall not be accountable or liable directly or indirectly for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or dependency on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resources.
1.8. REGISTRATION AND USAGE
The user agrees and understands that he/she is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of all information provided to the Company while registering which includes login ID, e-mail address and the passwords. They are entirely accountable for all activities that occur under their e-mail address, password or account and shall ensure to exit from respective accounts at the end of each session.
The Company will send all correspondences, notices and any other communication to the e-mail address furnished. In case of any change in the said e-mail address, it is their duty to update or change accordingly.
The Company shall maintain utmost secrecy and use all the security measures to ensure that the information is not misused by any third party.
In the event of the user becoming aware of any unauthorized or misuse of the information provided by them to the Company, they are requested to forthwith contact the Company at Venkart Ecom Pvt. Ltd., Plot No: 26, Vensoft House, Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta, Hyderabad. The Company will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from user’s failure to comply with this section.
1.9. LEGAL USES
Further the user agrees and understands that the right to access and use services offered on this website is personal and is not transferable to any other person or entity.
The user understands that he/she is authorized to access and use services only for legal and lawful purposes.
The user further undertakes and states that by using services he/she is in no way impersonating or misrepresenting any person or entity. All services availed are for self only. In the event the user is representing individual/s, companies, third parties or any entities, he/she undertakes and states that they are authorized to represent such individual/s, companies, third parties or any entities. The user shall be exclusively responsible for the consequences arising out of such acts and the Company shall not be held responsible or liable in any way to any person or entity. Any changes in the user registration information must be duly updated by them.
The user access and usage of this website may be interrupted from time to time for any of the several reasons including without limitation, malfunction of equipment, periodic updating, maintenance or repair of the website or other actions that the website, in its exclusive discretion, may elect to take. The Company utilizes best efforts to provide the services without any interruptions or hindrance. However, do not warrant that the function, operation, security or accessibility of the website will be uninterrupted or error-free, defects will be corrected or this website or the server that makes it available will be free of viruses or other harmful elements. While accessing the website, the user agrees that the access will be subject to these terms and conditions and is undertaken at own risk. We shall not be liable for damages of any kind related to their use of or inability to access the website.
1.10. STORAGE, DELETION OR TRANSPORT OF DATA
The Company states that the data provided by the user shall belong solely and exclusively to them. The user is permitted to remove or delete data provided either in full or any portion at any point of time as they desire. The Company requests the user to notify the Company of such removal or deletion.
In the event, the user desires the Company to remove or delete all or any portion of data belonging to them the same needs to be provided in writing to the Company. Upon receipt of such written request, the Company will do the needful forthwith and notify back to the user. The Company will not retain any copies of such data on its server or in any other place.
In this regard, the Company warrants that it cannot access such deleted material at any point in time. Any contact, information or access that the Company had towards such data or material or accounts will cease forthwith. However, certain portions of data, which the Company had maintained on its servers may remain either in backups or in transaction logs. These are maintained only for the specific purpose of backup or to provide services to the user in the event of any malfunction or damage to our server in order to ensure continuity of service without interruption.
The Company may send communication, notices or alerts to the user from time to time. These alerts and communication will be sent automatically by the Company. It is informed that the user has agreed to receive SMS communication that is transactional, informational and promotional in nature. In case the user has concealed the receipt or disabled or marked alerts or communication in general to be junked, the Company recommends revising the same and activating receipt of alerts to proper destination. As such any communication from our end will be related to services and offers and not spam mails. Changes to user e-mail address will apply to all of these alerts.
Any e-mail which is sent by the Company or through any of websites mentioned above its contents and attachments if any are proposed exclusively for the attention of addressee/s and may also be restricted. If the user is not the addressee he/she may not copy, forward, disclose any part of any message received or its attachments and if they receive a message in error should delete said message from their system and notify the Company immediately.
The user agrees and acknowledges that internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free. Any information sent via internet could be intercepted, corrupted, lost or contain viruses. The Company and website therefore does not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions in messages received by the user which may arise as a result of internet transmission.
1.12. RIGHTS APPROVED BY THE USER
As the provision of services includes the user providing with information, data, passwords, usernames, personal identification numbers and other materials and contents, suggestions, ideas, feedback, etc., they are hereby expressly granting us license and right to utilize for and on their behalf in order to provide services.
The Company may or will use such information with exclusive intention for providing the user required services and not for any other purpose. The user hereby warrants and represents that they are duly authorized to submit or represent third party on behalf of whom they are providing this information to the Company. Further, the user acknowledges and agrees that these materials, suggestions, feedback and information can be utilized without any obligation or restriction on the Company in terms of payment of fee or any other limitations for marketing, promoting, advertising or other purposes.
By using the service, the user expressly authorizes the Company to access accounts maintained by identified third parties, on their behalf as agent/s. When the user uses specified feature of another additional account of the service he/she will be directly connected to website for third party they have identified. The Company will submit information including usernames and passwords that the user provides to log into the site. They hereby authorize and permit the Company to use information submitted to the service (such as account passwords and users names) to accomplish the foregoing and to configure service so that it is compatible with third party sites for which they submit information.
1.13. USER POSTINGS ON WEBSITE
We as part of our service encourage and permit the user to post messages or content on any publicly available forums, blogs and other locations on the website.
By using or posting messages or data or any other information on such forums, blogs and other public locations the user expressly agrees that only he/she is responsible for all matters contained in such content. They further represent and warrant that they have all necessary rights to post such messages or information or content and grant us a perpetual, worldwide, royalty free, non-exclusive, transferable and sub licensable right to use, reproduce, distribute, display, modify, amend, perform, etc of such content or information to promote, modify or redistribute this website, including preparation of any derivative works thereof, in any form and through any medium without any restrictions thereof. The user expressly agrees that all rights granted under this paragraph will also be available to each and every user of this website.
Further if the user intends to use a forum, blog or any other feature available on this website he/she should make an independent and informed choice about submitting personal identifiable information. All personally identifiable information submitting on such forums, blogs or community features can be read, collected or used by any third party. There is a danger of such information being misused or misappropriated. We do not have control over such actions and we are not responsible or liable for the personally identifiable information that the user has chosen to submit on a public platform.
In case of any violation of this condition the Company reserves the right to forthwith stop the user participation on such public forums.
1.14. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The user acknowledges and agrees that this website and any necessary software used in connection with the website contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. He/she further acknowledges and agrees that any content or software on this website, including its “look and feel” (e.g., text, graphics, images, logos and button icons), photographs, editorial content, notices, software (including html-based computer programs) and other material is protected by national and international laws relating to copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights except as expressly authorized by the Company. The user agrees not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on this website, the services offered or any software thereto, in whole or part.
The user acknowledges that the whole website and its contents including the software is owned or duly licensed to the Company and are protected by the Copyright laws in India and under international treaty provisions. All trademarks, service marks and logos used and displayed on this website are registered to and/or owned by their respective owners. Nothing on this Company website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of the trademarks, service marks and logos displayed on the website without prior written permission and authorization of the Company or the respective owners.
The user may download or print a copy of information provided on this website for personal, internal and non-commercial use only. Any distribution, reprint or electronic reproduction of any content from this website in whole or part for any other purpose is expressly and explicitly prohibited without our prior written consent.
1.15. PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES:
The user agrees NOT to do to the following:
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, officials, directors, employees, agents, authorized representatives, forum leaders, guides or hosts, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent any information or accounts
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content or material transmitted or provided through the site
- Collect or store personal data about other users
- Interfere with or disrupt the website or servers or networks connected to the website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the website
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation except in those specific areas that may be designated for such purpose of posting such mails or messages by the Company
- Use any robot, spider, scraper, deep link or other similar automated data gathering or extraction tools, program, algorithm or methodology to access, acquire, copy or monitor this website, either in whole or part
- Use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent, or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this website, other than the search engines and search agents available through the service and other than generally available third-party web browsers (such as Microsoft Explorer)
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse-engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of this website or service
- Post or transmit any message, data, image or program that would violate the property rights of others, including unauthorized copyrighted text, images or programs, trade secrets or other confidential proprietary information, and trademarks or service marks used in an infringing fashion.
- The user may not interfere with other users’ usage of service, including, without limitation, disrupting the normal flow of dialogue in an interactive area of this website, deleting or revising any content posted by another person or entity, or taking any action that imposes a disproportionate burden on the service infrastructure or that negatively affects the availability of the service to others.
The user agrees that any employment or other relationship he/she forms or attempts to form with an employer, employee, or contractor whom they contact through areas of this website that may be designated for that purpose is between the user and that employer, employee, or contractor alone, and nothing to do with us.
1.16. RETURN, REFUND OR EXCHANGE POLICY
The Company must be informed within 72 hours if the user receives product/s damaged or broken. If the information reaches us after 72 hours, we will not be able to process store credits/refunds and more than happy to repair the product/s (as per the product warranty). Please feel free to email/call or chat with us to inform and send the product back to us.
To be eligible, the following conditions need to be met:
- The request for return, exchange or refund should be raised within 14 (fourteen) days of the receipt of the products from our website
- The price tag and any other identification tag, invoice and original packing must be intact and sent back
- The product should not have been used or have any dirt, scratches, tear or in short should not be rendered unsellable
- The user needs to mention the order number, date of order and date of receipt
- Ensure that the return package is appropriately sealed and sent to the Company as any damage in transit will continue to be the user’s responsibility and this policy will cease to be applicable
- The Company has a dedicated team which will check returned products and their decision the request will be final to accept or reject
- In case the user request is accepted by our team, we would refund an amount up to Rs. 100 towards the shipping cost or provide with a voucher
- To request for a return, refund or exchange, please contact our customer care at +91-9014442442 or mail us at [email protected] and we will get in touch.
For glasses: Ensure no scratches are made. The frames should not be bent or twisted. All screws and any embedment should remain intact and must be returned with all the original box, instructions, guarantee and any other extras or complimentary offers, if any. The refund, return or exchange process will be initiated only after we have received the product/s in the condition as mentioned above.
As stated the user could either get a refund of cash or exchange it for a voucher. If this is not applicable, they can exchange purchased product for a different product of the same value or a higher value. No difference will be paid in case the exchange is made for a product of a lower value. The option will be communicated either via e-mail provided or through a contact number which was notified. The Company is not responsible for any incorrect or miss-leading contact details. The user will have a period of 7 (seven) days to confirm decision to us. In the event we do not receive any communication the opportunity to obtain a refund, return or exchange will lapse.
Refunds are processed in 30 (thirty) working days but in case of payments by Cheques or Demand Draft, additional days may be required to dispatch and for the funds t be credited to the user account.
Apart from these, in case the original manufacturers/producer/reseller provides any specific warranty, then those will be applicable subject to the user compliance with the warranty terms mentioned therein. With respect to the warranty offered by the original manufacturer /producer/reseller, the Company would not be responsible or liable. The user claims will have to be raised with original manufacture/producer/reseller. If feasible, the Company may provide reasonable assistance in this regard.
This policy is only for customers in India and we won’t be able to provide exchange, returns or refunds to international customers due to prohibitive shipping costs.
1.17. SECURITY AND PRIVACY
Information The User Gives Us:
We receive any information the user enters on our website or give us in any other way. However, we do not store any personal sensitive information on our server. They remain with the user on their system.
The user can choose not to provide certain information, but then they might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that the user provides for such purposes as responding to the user requests, customizing future commercial transactions, improving our data base, and communicating with the user and utilizing/exploiting/disclosing, without prejudice to any of the user’s other rights, same for any other, whether commercial or non-commercial purpose which the Company in its sole discretion considers necessary for its business purposes or otherwise.
- The user can add or update certain information. When the user updates information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for records.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever the user interacts with us. Our server logs the user activities for various diagnostic and analytical purposes. However, other than the IP address of the user machine from where the user is accessing service there is no other personal information maintained by the Company in the logs.
- E-mail and SMS Communications: To help us make e-mails and SMS more useful and interesting, we may request to receive a confirmation when the user opens e-mail from the user end if their computer supports such capabilities.
- Sharing of Information Received by the Company: The user can tell when another business is involved in their transactions, and we share, use or, disclose customer information related to those transactions with that business.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, might be acquired completely or merge with any other Company. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. In such a case, we will intimate to the user of the same and ensure protection of the user information as per these policies and guidelines.
- Protection of the Company and Others: We release account and other personal information when believed that the release is appropriate to comply with law; enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and other similar matters.
1.18. SECURITY OF INFORMATION
We work to protect security of the user information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information the user inputs. We constantly re-evaluate our privacy and security policies and adapt them as necessary to deal with new challenges. We do not and will not sell or rent the user personal information to anyone, for any reason, at any time, unless it is in (i) in response to a valid legal request by a law enforcement officer or government agency or (ii) when The user has explicitly or implicitly given the user consent or (iii).utilize for some statistical or other representation without disclosing personal data.
We only reveal those numbers of the user account as required to enable us to access and provide the user required services relating to the user accounts.
We make every effort to allow the user to retain anonymity of the user personal identity and he/she is free to choose a Login ID, email address and password that keeps their personal identity anonymous. Access to the user registration information and personal financial data is severely restricted to those of our Company employees and contractors, strictly on a need to know basis, in order to operate, develop or improve the service. These employees or contractors may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
With the exception of a Login ID in the form of an email address, which may be provided on an anonymous basis and the user third party account Information, which is required for providing services the Company does not require any information from the user that might constitute personally identifiable information.
It is important for the user to protect against unauthorized access to their password and computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
As described in this Agreement and with the user consent, the Company will from time to time connect electronically to the user online bank, credit card and other online financial accounts to process the order.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions:
THE CONTENT AND ALL SERVICES ASSOCIATED WITH THIS WEBSITE OR THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED TO THE USER ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. THE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE CONTENT OR OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE OR OF THE SERVICE. THE USER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT USE OF THE SERVICE AND PURCHASE OF THE PRODUCTS IS AT THE USER’S SOLE RISK.
THE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING (i) THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT ON THIS WEBSITE OR (ii) OF THE SERVICE AND PRODUCTS AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY ENGAGES AND EMPLOYS THE BEST METHODS TO SAFEGUARD AND PROTECT AGAINST VIRUSES, INFECTION., ETC, HOWEVER, DESPITE SUCH BEST EFFORTS, THE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE THAT THE CONTENT THAT MAY BE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE IS FREE OF INFECTION FROM ANY VIRUSES OR OTHER CODE OR COMPUTER PROGRAMMING ROUTINES THAT CONTAIN CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES OR THAT ARE INTENDED TO DAMAGE, SURREPTITOUSLY INTERCEPT OR EXPROPRIATE ANY SYSTEM, DATA OR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
1. 20. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THE COMPANY SHALL IN NO EVENT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO THE USER OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, LIQUIDATED OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFIT, REVENUE OR BUSINESS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR INFORMATION, OR LOSS OF SAVINGS, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES ARISING - IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM - OUT OF THE AVAILABILITY, USE, RELIANCE ON, OR INABILITY TO UTILIZE THE SERVICE ARISING IN WHOLE OR IN PART FROM THE USER ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE, USE OF THE SERVICE, PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
1.21. INDEMNITY BY THE USER
The user shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company and its officers, Directors, shareholders, and employees, from and against all loss, damages, claims and expenses, including but not limited to attorneys fees, in whole or in part arising out of or attributable to any breach of this Agreement by the user any misrepresentation or misuse of service offered to the user, any negligent, unreasonable or inappropriate use of the website or the services.
This Agreement is applicable and shall be binding on the parties, i.e., The user and the Company, unless terminated as specified below:
- By the user providing a written notice of at least 3 (three ) business days
- Closure of the user account by the Company or the user for any reason immediately
- The Company may terminate this Agreement and close the user account if it comes to the knowledge of the Company that the user has breached any of these terms and conditions whether intentionally or by implication
- The Company may terminate the Agreement it is so required to be done by an expressed direction of law
All termination notices have to be forwarded to Venkart Ecom Pvt. Ltd, Plot No: 26, Vensoft House, Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta Hyderabad.
The Company hereby expressly states that this service (including, without limitation, the underlying network, system, software, servers, various directories and listings, various message and news and bulletin boards, blogs, tools, information and databases) is intended for end users who are legally permitted to enter into a contract. This service is not intended for the use of minors or people who are not permitted to enter into a valid and binding contract. In the event if it comes to the attention of the Company, from authentic and valid resources, that a particular end user does not meet this criteria, then, the Company will forthwith close the account of the said user and will delete all information and content which is relating to them without any obligation or liability towards such user from the Company’s records.
The Company controls and operates this website from its registered office in Hyderabad, India and makes no representation that these materials are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If the user uses this website from other locations he/she is responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. This Agreement shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in New Delhi, India and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the local domestic laws of India (without regard to conflict of law principles). All legal proceedings arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be brought exclusively in Hyderabad, India. All disputes that may arise shall be resolved in accordance with rules specified under the Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and venue for arbitration shall be New Delhi. The courts in New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction regarding subject matter of this Agreement.
- The language in this Agreement shall be interpreted as to its fair meaning and not strictly for or against either party
- Should any part of this Agreement be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect without being impaired or invalidated in any way.
- To the extent that anything in or associated with the website is in conflict or inconsistent with this Agreement, this Agreement shall take precedence.
- Failure of the Company to enforce any provisions of this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision/s.
- This Agreement may only be amended by either electronic means as were used to enter into this Agreement or in a writing that specifically refers to this Agreement, executed by both parties hereto.
1.25. T&C (Reward Points)
- SIGN UP for the Referral Voucher
- The user may redeem maximum of 10% of total order value for each purchase
- Voucher has no expiration date
- Points can be redeemed only when the user has more than 100 points in the account.
1.26. Pricing/Typographical error
Pricing on the product is as it shows, however, due to any technical issue, typographical error or product information received from our suppliers' prices of the product may vary. At Lenspick.com we are accurate, however, if the user comes across any difference in pricing on Lenspick.com website pre and post orders, we request the user to contact us within 72 (Seventy Two) hours of placing the order. We shall refund the difference amount within 10-15 business days of intimation. Cash on Delivery order refunds will be done by Cheque. If Lenspick.com comes across any such difference in pricing, it has all the rights to rectify or cancel the order.